It’s not Christmas without a good old mince pie! Mince pies are an absolute must when it comes to those festive feelings in my household. Usually, I just head down to the nearest supermarket to get my mincemeat and mince pies, but this year I decided to mix it up and make something of my own for a change. I’ve been INVESTING in homemade this year and so far everything I’ve made has been even more delicious than it would have been shop-bought. These Vegan Spiced Mince Pie Cookies are jam-packed full of winter fruits, cozy festive spices, and a good helping of holiday spirits (figuratively and literally). Super simple and so delicious, this recipe is also 100% vegan, so you don’t have to worry about a thing! Without further ado, let’s dig in!
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 110gsoft light brown sugar
- 100g vegan butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 230g vegan mincemeat
- 100g raisins
- Preheat your oven 180˚C (350˚F) and line a baking sheet with a reusable silicon baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cream the butter and sugar together, in a separate bowl, until smooth and creamy. Add in the vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed butter and stir using a wooden spoon until everything is well combined. Stir in the vegan mincemeat and the raisins until everything is evenly distributed.
- Divide the cookie dough into about nine (9) pieces and roll them into balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the cookies are golden brown and cooked through. Leave them to cool for a couple of minutes and enjoy!
Keep these cookies stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, and consume within 3 days.
And there you have it! An extremely simple, super delicious vegan mince pie cookie, perfect for that afternoon treat you’ve been craving! If you make these Vegan Spiced Mince Pie Cookies, make sure you leave a like and a comment down below! I absolutely love hearing from you guys and you can be sure that I will try my best to get back to you soon! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @amongsttheflour I love seeing the photos of recipes you’ve all made! Have a beautiful Christmas and a safe and warm winter! I look forward to hearing from you soon!